Thinking About Buying A Whistler Property?
When looking to buy a home in Whistler, there are a number of important factors to consider. The Whistler market is very nuanced and does not follow the patterns of external markets. As such, it’s important to speak to a local Realtor to get the best information to inform your decisions. Here are some tips to start the buying process:
- Determine your needs and wants. Make two lists – items you can’t live without, and features which you would enjoy
- Have a vision of your lifestyle preferences, present and future. This will help determine your choice of location. Privacy, ski-in ski-out, family oriented neighbourhood, strata maintained condominium, etc.
- Balance all this with what you can afford
After you have outlined your criteria, the search for a property can begin. I will guide you through the process and utilize your needs, wants, preferences, and budget to provide you with the homes that most closely match your needs.
- Identifying desirable properties
- Helping you select the right property on which to put an offer
- Preparing a legally binding contract of Purchase and Sale
- Negotiating favourable terms
- Assisting in the completion and possession process
My goal is not a quick sale but a client for life, so you must feel comfortable with your decision. I want this to be a positive and memorable success story for you. Download buying guide