BUYING & SELLING
Thinking about buying a Whistler property?
When buying a home in Whistler, there are a number of important factors to consider:
- Determine your needs and wants. Make two lists – items you can’t live without, and features which you would enjoy
- Have a vision of your lifestyle preferences, present and future. This will help determine your choice of location. Privacy, ski-in ski-out, family oriented neighbourhood, strata maintained condominium, etc.
- Balance all this with what you can afford
I will then use this criteria to start the search for properties that most closely meet your needs and will provide valuable assistance and guide you through the process of:
- Identifying desirable properties
- Helping you select the right property on which to put an offer
- Preparing a legally binding contract of Purchase and Sale
- Negotiating favourable terms
- Assisting in the completion and possession process
My goal is not a quick sale but a client for life, so you must feel comfortable with your decision. I want this to be a positive and memorable success story for you.
Considering selling your Whistler property?
There are numerous steps in the home selling process:
- Home evaluation
- Comparative market analysis
- Preparing your home for sale
- curb appeal
- home staging secrets
- Marketing plan
- Closing costs and obligations
As a real estate professional, it is my responsibility to guide you through each step to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.